Sonuçları bul ...
Sonuçları bul ...
KO Developers Platformuna Hoşgeldin!
Iamcoolz

[SOACS][Surge Network Add-On] Instant Premium

Önerilen Mesajlar

*This is a super easy add-on if you are using Surge Network's DB!*

*You must be on a newer non-cracked SOACS*

I have seen some servers with this, and I feel it is justified to be released as there is no need to hide features like this! It is relatively easy to do.

You can simply go to your 21.evt and search for my already implemented premium function, "EVENT 44505", it will look something like this by default:

Gizli İçerik

Gizli içeriği görmek için bu konuya bir mesaj yazın.

Voila, you now have instant premium, and your users will not need to relog for it. A quick explanation of what the EVT command E GIVE_PREMIUM is:

E GIVE_PREMIUM 3 30

Premium Type - this is configured inside your SOACS.ini where you set your EXP/NP bonuses.

Number of days.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply below!
- Reeses/Iamcoolz

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş
On 11.11.2018 at 16:19, Iamcoolz yazdı:

*This is a super easy add-on if you are using Surge Network's DB!*

*You must be on a newer non-cracked SOACS*

I have seen some servers with this, and I feel it is justified to be released as there is no need to hide features like this! It is relatively easy to do.

You can simply go to your 21.evt and search for my already implemented premium function, "EVENT 44505", it will look something like this by default:

Gizli İçerik

• Gizli içeriği görmek için bu konuya bir mesaj yazın.

Voila, you now have instant premium, and your users will not need to relog for it. A quick explanation of what the EVT command E GIVE_PREMIUM is:

E GIVE_PREMIUM 3 30

Premium Type - this is configured inside your SOACS.ini where you set your EXP/NP bonuses.

Number of days.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply below!
- Reeses/Iamcoolz

Ty dude 

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...