Araştır
  • Diğer seçenekler ...
Sonuçları bul ...
Sonuçları bul ...
ForcePower

ForcePower

Önerilen Mesajlar

Hello,

I am well known in the KO development scene for long time (actually since early 2006).

The oldies out there will recognize me , I am ex-admin of KO4FUN forum (the first development at least for the English community) back then I was called Amir.

The reason I want to join this board is because ko is going to die, and we have to keep the community we have in order to revive ko to his glory days.

I hope we can work together and make a strong international community.

Yours,
ForcePower

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş
Alıntı

Hello,

I am well known in the KO development scene for long time (actually since early 2006).

The oldies out there will recognize me , I am ex-admin of KO4FUN forum (the first development at least for the English community) back then I was called Amir.

The reason I want to join this board is because ko is going to die, and we have to keep the community we have in order to revive ko to his glory days.

I hope we can work together and make a strong international community.

Yours,
ForcePower

Hello and welcome to our community. I remember you, I've been around since 2007 and mostly stick with Turkish community, but your name is familiar. Nice to have you here. Not many old-school developers left in scene, it's a rarity.

Unfortunately, the fact you stated about KOL is true and existing Turkish community is toxic and all about the rant and scamming. Therefore, we wanted to create a clean, modest platform that will embrace the KOL developers all around the world. We are dedicated ourselves to keep toxic, leeching and scamming people away and taking preventive cautions since the beginning.

The main target of this community is, to teach people who are interested in KOL development and promote community work. We have a whole forum dedicated to 'Development', and we're giving online sessions over Skype at least once in a week. We have a very active help sub-forum that provides a boilerplate for solving problems that've been experienced during development progress.

We want to expand our platform on global scale, to reach and teach more people. We share the same vision that you have.

Welcome to the club. Glad to have you here.

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Hesap oluşturun veya yorum yazmak için oturum açın

Yorum yapmak için üye olmanız gerekiyor

Hesap oluştur

Hesap oluşturmak ve bize katılmak çok kolay.

Hesap Oluştur

Giriş yap

Zaten bir hesabınız var mı? Buradan giriş yapın.

Giriş Yap

• Yeni Oluştur...