• Diğer seçenekler ...
Sonuçları bul ...
Sonuçları bul ...
KO Developers Platformuna Hoşgeldin!
MohamedSuper

need some help

Önerilen Mesajlar

hello every one
in the last 2 days i was trying to fix some few problems in my server but after alot of work i fail. so i decided to make post here and i hope i can get help as soon as it possible
1-Transformation Scroll only few sin skills work with it and all other class skill nothing
2-Leaders Guardian/co-Leaders Guardian not working at all
i already added the skills tbl/db
3-csw weapons ..Catapult skill is the only 1 that work
Ladder Truck/Leader Car/Ram skills not work at all i can Transform to them but ther skills is not working
4- abut QuestManager how can i make the quest repeatable?
when i set QuestType 1 quest in all zone's cant repeat befor the chr relog
Except moradon zone
5-how can i make hera scrolls and other scrolls disable?

im using soacs v40

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

1. I imagine you are using my DB and files, I never really bothered to fix this as I never had them in-game... so can't help much with that.
2. Did you take also the client files required for these? Open your log.klg in your client, it should tell you if you are missing any files for it.
3. Are the skills in the database and client?
4. They cannot be from my understanding unless Osman fixed something inside of SOACS to allow it, I only know of one server who has it set like that.
5. You cannot.

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş
Alıntı
1. I imagine you are using my DB and files, I never really bothered to fix this as I never had them in-game... so can't help much with that.
2. Did you take also the client files required for these? Open your log.klg in your client, it should tell you if you are missing any files for it.
3. Are the skills in the database and client?
4. They cannot be from my understanding unless Osman fixed something inside of SOACS to allow it, I only know of one server who has it set like that.
5. You cannot.

2-i have all the required files in my client..... and log.klg dosnt show anything
3-yah skills are in db and client

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...