Araştır
  • Diğer seçenekler ...
Sonuçları bul ...
Sonuçları bul ...
moylin

Skills cannot be saved

Önerilen Mesajlar

I want to know why my skills can't be saved in the shortcut bar,I checked SQLSERVER,USERDATAorUSERDATA_SKILLSHORTCUT,But can't find the problem

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş
Alıntı

You might wanna share your KO version

I need to handle the problem well before I can share it. There are a lot of problems and I don’t share well.

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş
Alıntı

I need to handle the problem well before I can share it. There are a lot of problems and I don’t share well.

I did not ask for your code. I asked the Knight OnLine version that you are working on since the cause of your problem might differ version to version.

In addition, you can check how you handle

WIZ_SKILLDATA 0x79

packet. Also, you can check another game server projects like this and collect a better insight on your problem.

Good luck

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Open source code. Check out the parts that are called in the output when the character is out of the game, and if there is an error, it will show you already.

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş
Alıntı
I did not ask for your code. I asked the Knight OnLine version that you are working on since the cause of your problem might differ version to version.

In addition, you can check how you handle
WIZ_SKILLDATA 0x79
packet. Also, you can check another game server projects like this and collect a better insight on your problem.

Good luck

https://gist.github.com/moylin/1acd5bee958f5cd2c879a8d626433a6f

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...