• Diğer seçenekler ...
Sonuçları bul ...
Sonuçları bul ...
KO Developers Platformuna Hoşgeldin!
thisisnoobdev

Best KO Version for map editing

Önerilen Mesajlar

Hey guys,

I just want to create fun and exciting maps for people to play in and have it added to the most popular and easiest to code server version, I know its easier said than done so I am looking for some beginners advice on whats the most stable server version to start on a map to get maps going. I like to create environments so if anyone wants to get the coding done with me and a friend let us know!

Thanks

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş
@ thisisnoobdev, you can start on most recent version. also, you need to update the N3ME tool in order to modify/create new knight online map.

On the other side, there's no such thing as 'most stable server version', because there are dozens of source code available and the stability/quality is always a question.

IMHO, you should start with v1298, because there are less functionality to implement in server side, and there's an existing v1298 client - server project currently under development by @ BitShift, tools such like N3ME are also included. You can also contribute to the project if you want.
URL to project

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş
Alıntı

i'm trying to find a party vs party new map. but there doesn't exist.
shouled be awesome if you can show us your design projects :d

You can use the Ronak Land?
fKftnOR0SpSJvb2qJEXH0Q.jpg
mg2Qx6LlRcGkSdzvjFea0w.jpg
t0zQ8oU-TPSk_8sMvMh1wQ.jpg
A2LEy2JRRCOKbRD-Ml3ubg.jpg
Denize sıfır arenada vs keyfi hemde %0 faiz oranı ile

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş
Alıntı
@ thisisnoobdev, you can start on most recent version. also, you need to update the N3ME tool in order to modify/create new knight online map.

On the other side, there's no such thing as 'most stable server version', because there are dozens of source code available and the stability/quality is always a question.

IMHO, you should start with v1298, because there are less functionality to implement in server side, and there's an existing v1298 client - server project currently under development by @ BitShift, tools such like N3ME are also included. You can also contribute to the project if you want.
URL to project

Thanks very helpful going to create some topics regarding latest versions to use editors.

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...